Thursday, January 27, 2011

And here we go again!

Ahhhh, it feels good to be back! I'm so excited to have a semi-permanent way of communicating with you all again, Scanders mentioned trying to get into a discipline of writing and I think I'm going to aim for a blog entry each week. I cannot promise that I will have anything exciting or terribly insightful to say, but I'll give it a shot! :)

I have one and a half more weeks before spring semester begins, which will be my FINAL academic semester at Luther! YAHOO! Micaela has been home all week with me and we're doing some babysitting too each morning, so I'm in full-time mommy mode. I've actually been having a great time playing hide-and-go-seek, play-dough, dolls, craft time and every now and then I think if I were in a position to be home part time, I would maybe like it! However, that's not at all on the horizon as far as I can see--so I'm also looking forward to spring semester, I think its a great class load, maybe my best semester line up yet? You may have to read this post to me in about a month when I'm stressing over classes :)

In other news: I bought a keyboard today! Its in no way a top-of-the-line, but its sufficient for what I need it for. There are just so many evenings that I really need to work on some music and can't because there is no instrument here! Also, Micaela has expressed a lot of interest in starting lessons. We're going to start, but I'm going in eyes-open...I know I gave my mom hell when she tried to teach me lessons and I have to anticipate a certain level of sassy from my little princess. Finding a place to put it in our very humble abode is maybe the biggest challenge, I'm going to try to do some re-arranging tonight...Mandy come over!!!! :)

I love you all, I think Sarah, Sarah, Micaela and I are getting really good at traveling together! But, I missed Lindsey--looking forward to the next time we're all together again.

Much love ~ Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment